Hello!, today we are going to learn how to cook baked honey lemon chicken breasts. This is a wonderful full of juicy and moist chicken breast, in my opinion, they taste much better than chicken thighs. Honey and lemon make this recipe full of healthy nutrients, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, dietary fibers, proteins, and many minerals. People also mix the chicken breasts with mustard sometimes.
Preparation time: 85 minutes (60 minutes marination + 10 minutes baking)
Serving: 4 persons
- 1/4 Cup of organic honey.
- One-half cup lemon juice
- Two teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- One teaspoon chopped rosemary
- One teaspoon of shredded lemon peels
- One-half teaspoon salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Four boneless chicken breast
- Mix all seasoning ingredients together very well.
- Slice the chicken breasts (one inch thick).
- In a pan, marinade the chicken slices with the seasoning for about one hour.
- transfer to a baking pan, and preheat the oven on 400F (200C).
- Bake the marinated breast for about 5 minutes, then pour the juicy residues over the chicken pieces, repeat that several times.
- Optional: Decorate with fresh rosemary, parsley, pepper, and onions.