Ciao!, today I am going back to seafood, baked Salmon!, oh gosh I love it, everything good comes with salmon. Omega-3, a great source of protein, full of vitamin B complex, packed with minerals, and antioxidants. Moreover, Salmon can protect you from heart disease, brain disease, and inflammation, and promote weight loss. Isn’t, that more than enough to consider having one or two meals of Salmon weekly? I am going to post several Mediterranean recipes all about Salamon so we can alternate between them and keep out love for Salmon.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Serving: 4 persons
- Four slices of smoked salmon (any size you would like, however, I preferred organic salmon)
- Three green onions or scallion cut into pieces
- One tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- One-half tablespoon lemon peels
- One-half cup of green olives cut into slices
- One half teaspoon salt (preferred pink salt)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper cut into pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- In a mid-size bowl, mix very well all seasoning ingredients: onions, lemon peels, olives, and red pepper.
- Leave that seasoning mixture aside.
- Cover the salmon slices with olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Preheat the oven to around 400F (~200C), then bake your salmon slices on one side in a baking pan for around 2-3 minutes, then flip the slices and keep baking for another 2-3 minutes.
- Place the salmon slices to a mid-sized dishes and then add on the top your seasoning mix.
- Optional: you can decorate your dishes with any kind of veggies, and several slices of lemon
Note: When you bake the salmon, try to put extra oil in your pan to prevent the slices from sticking