Boiled eggs breakfast is a wonderfully delicious, light meal that you would enjoy at morning. Here is a quick, easy and simple recipe to prepare a healthy breakfast. An egg is a nutrition packed natural food that contains: 78 calories, 6.3g protein, 5.3g fat, 1.6g saturated fat, and 212 mg cholesterol. I know it has cholesterol, yes you can always remove the yolk if you are concerned, more information about eggs health benefits can be found here.
Mediterranean people do not eat eggs alone, with these wonderful herbs and legumes your breakfast will be great!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Two large size eggs
- One large tomato (cut into cubes)
- Two red radishes (cut into slices)
- One pickle cucumber (cut into cubes)
- Around 10 olives
- 1/4 can (8 Oz) of organic chickpeas (Garbanzo beans)
- Bunch of fresh mints
- One teaspoon of ground black pepper
- One teaspoon of salt (I prefer Himalaya pink salt)
- Two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Boil the eggs in a pot for around 20 minutes
- Cut the eggs into slices (use knife or egg slicer)
- In a long dish, arrange the egg slices and the tomatoes then add the salt and the pepper
- Besides the tomato slices add the olives and the cucumber pickle, then rains them with the extra virgin olive oil/
- Arrange the red radish slices and the chick peas
- Add some salt and pepper to the chick peas
- Decorate the dish with fresh mint
Note: After boiling the eggs be careful, it will be very hot, wait for several minutes before trying to peel them off.