Today I am going to guide you step by step to an easy and simple preparation of homemade cherry sauce. Cherries are most amazing colorful summer fruits, they do not just have amazing taste! cherries are fully packed with antioxidants which prevent against many illnesses such as joint pain, skin aging, insomnia, plus they burn your belly fat.
Preparation time: 1 hour
Serving: 4 persons
- One and a half organic orange juice (Lakewood is the best!)
- Around one and a half pitted cherries (black is better)
- One teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 Cup sugar (optional)
- Clean the cherries very well, and cut into halves
- Place the halves in a pot and then add the orange juice and sugar. Stir and then turn the heat up until you reach the boiling.
- Reduce to low heat, then add the lemon juice and mix. Leave on low heat until the mixture becomes thick.
- After you got the thick sauce, turn the heat off and leave to cool.
- Reserve in a clean, dry, and tight bottle