Hola!, chicken Biryani, is a South Asian origin foods, that spread to Europe and the middle east. It is one of the healthiest, delicious and full of flavor foods. Biryani generally made with spices, rice, and meat.
Preparation time: 50 minutes
Serving: 4 persons
- One tablespoon olive oil
- One pound chicken breast cut into cubes
- One mid-size onion chopped into small pieces
- One green bell pepper chopped
- Three tablespoons ginger (shredded)
- Two teaspoons Gara masala
- One teaspoon cumin
- One teaspoon turmeric powder
- One and a half teaspoons salt
- One teaspoon minced garlic or two minced garlic cloves
- Two mid-size tomatoes cut into small pieces
- One cup basmati rice, soak the rice in water for about 15 minutes.
- One and a half cup chicken stock
- In a pan add the olive oil and heat up then add the chicken cubes and fry them for 8 minutes.
- Then add the onion, bell pepper, ginger, gara masala, cumin, turmeric, and salt. Mix all ingredients very well until the onion becomes golden.
- reduce the heat and add the tomatoes and garlic then mix with a wooden spoon for about 5 minutes.
- To that mixture add the rice and the chicken stock mix and boil for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low or medium and keep cooking for 25 minutes.
- Optional: decorate your plates with mint or parsley leaves.