Hello!, Italian food again! today we are going to learn how to prepare one of the most delicious, flavory, and healthy creamy Italian white bean soup. White cannellini beans are rich with healthy nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins, dietary fibers, calcium, and potassium. Also recently, some studies suggest that white beans may help in losing weight, regulate blood sugar levels, contribute to a healthy heart, fight cancer, protect from skin damage, and good for Crohn’s disease patients.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Serving: 4 persons
- Four minced garlic cloves
- Three parsley sticks chopped into pieces
- Two mid-size clean and peeled carrots cut into pieces
- Around one can (15.5 oz) or two cups of ready organic white beans. If you would like to prepare it yourself, its so easy just put 2 cups of dry white bean in enough water with a pinch of salt and boil it for around 30 minutes or until all the beans become soft.
- Two tablespoons butter, you can use vegan butter if you would like to.
- Two mid-size onions cut chopped into small pieces
- Around 32 Fl.oz (1 liter) organic chicken stock
- One mid-size potato cut into small cubes
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- One tablespoon rosemary
- One-half cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- In a mid-size pot, add the butter and chopped onion, turn the heat on medium to high, stir until the onion becomes soft.
- Then add the garlic, parsley, and carrots, and continue stir, about 5 minutes
- Add the potato cubes and continue stir.
- After that, add the chicken stock, and the beans, mix all ingredients very well, increase the heat until boiling while stirring.
- Reduce the heat and then add the salt and the black pepper, close the cover and keep cooking for 20 minutes.
- Transfer the soup mixture to a blender and blend all the ingredients until you got a soft creamy texture.
- Put the creamy soup again in another clean pot add the rosemary and boil one more time.
- Pour the creamy soup in bowls and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.