Preparation time: 45 minutes
Serving: 4 persons
- Five garlic cloves, cut into small pieces
- Four mid-size tomatoes cut into cubes
- Tow mid-size onions cut into slices
- Two tablespoons Pomegranate Syrup (you can make it yourself just follow the link, or you can buy it ready)
- One yellow bell pepper cut into pieces
- One green bell pepper cut into pieces
- One tablespoon salt ( again pink salt is the best for your health)
- One tablespoon paprika
- One tablespoon butter ( you can use veggie butter if you are concern)
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- One pound (0.5 Kg) of any kind of precooked sausage
- One-half teaspoon yellow curry
- One pound (0.5 Kg) potatoes, cut into cubes
- One half teaspoon powder black pepper
- Two tablespoons olive oil
- In a mid-size pot, melt the butter then add the onions and mix very well for several minutes.
- To that mixture, add the garlic and the sausage pieces and stir very well.
- Then add the pomegranate syrup, mix all ingredients on high temperature for about five minutes.
- In another bowl add the potatoes, tomatoes, yellow and green peppers, then and season with curry, nutmeg, paprika, salt and black pepper, thoroughly toss to coat.
- Transfer the seasoned veggies to a frying pan then add the olive oil and fry them until you get the golden color.
- In a mid-size baking pan, place half the amount of the veggies as a first layer then add the sausage pieces as a second layer, then add the rest of the vegetables as a third layer.
- Bake in the oven at 350F (180C) for around 15-20 minutes.
- Optional: you can decorate after baking with rosemary, or mint.