Bonjour!, another seafood recipe, Salmon salad!. In my previous post baked salmon, I already talked about salmon benefits, so let us start with this delicious, simple and easy to prepare salad.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Serving: 5 persons
- 12 Small tomatoes cut into halves
- Six tablespoons lemon juice
- Three tablespoons dill minced
- Two teaspoons lemon peels
- Two minced garlic cloves
- Two tablespoons caper
- Two tablespoons fresh parsley cut into small pieces
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- One pound (0.5Kg) precooked smoked salmon
- 1/4 Cup of yogurt ( you can use fat-free if you like)
- One-half pound (250 g) asparagus cut into equal pieces
- One-half pound small potatoes cut into quarters
- In a pot, boil the potatoes with enough water and salt until cooked very well. Drain the water and keep the potatoes aside
- In another pot, boil the asparagus pieces for around five minutes. After that drain and keep them aside.
- In a deep pot add the lemon juice, lemon peels, yogurt, minced garlic, caper, dill, and parsley. Toss all these ingredients together until you have a smooth mixture (seasoning sauce).
- Cut the salmon into cubes, distribute them into your dishes.
- To those dishes, add the potatoes and the asparagus
- Add the seasoning sauce on top of that and keep in fridge
- Decorate with tomatoes when serve.