Preparation time: 1.5 hour
Serving: 4 Persons
- 12 Olives cut into slices
- Three minced garlic cloves
- Two pounds of chicken breasts
- One orange cut into slices
- One tablespoon vinegar
- One mid-size red bell pepper cut into pieces
- One tablespoon flour
- One onion, cut into slices
- One teaspoon orange peels
- 3/4 Cup chicken broth
- One tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- In a mid-size pot, add the olive oil and then add the chicken breasts, then fry them until they become red. Remove them from the pot and keep them aside.
- To the same pot add the onions, and fry until the onion becomes golden in color.
- Add the minced garlic to that onion and keep stir.
- Then add the flour and keep stir until becomes yellow.
- After that, add the chicken broth and the vinegar, slowly with stirring until you get a thick soup.
- Add the orange peels and mix very well, then turn the heat off.
- Put the chicken breast in a deep baking pan, then add that soup around and on top of the chicken.
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake at 350F (180C) for 60 minutes.
- In a wide size dish, arrange the chicken pieces, then add the red pepper and the orange slices for decoration.