Hola!, another Mediterranean seafood recipe for today, this time for spice lovers, well I am one of them!.
by Nima Z. A.
Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Serving: 4 persons
- 1.5 pounds (0.7 Kg) of pre-cooked shrimps (large or medium size)
- Four tomatoes cut into cubes
- Three Jalapenos (med size) (or any red spicy pepper like Serrano)
- Two tablespoons of spicy tomato sauce
- Two tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- One large onion cut into slices
- One minced garlic teeth
- One teaspoon ground black pepper
- One cup coconut milk
- One teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup ground coriander
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a deep pan, add the olive oil and heat up on medium temperature, then add the onion slices and keep moving them for two minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and jalapenos to the pan and keep moving them for another three minutes.
- Add the tomato cubes, shrimps, coriander to the mixture and mix very well.
- Lower the temperature and keep cooking for around 30 minutes, keep stirring the soup from time to time.
- After that, add the coconut milk, spicy tomato sauce and mix for several minutes, then add the lemon juice, salt, and black pepper.
- Optional: serve with rice or bread.