Hello, Today we are going to learn how to cook one of the healthiest seafood, spicy shrimp veggies. I already offered two shrimp recipes before, Spicy Shrimp Soup, and Shrimp soup with lemon. Thanks for the pre-cooked shrimp the recipe is so easy and quick. let us start!
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Serving: 4 persons
- One minced clove of garlic
- Two teaspoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- One teaspoon ground coriander
- One teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- One teaspoon salt
- Two tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- One mid-size onion cut into cubes
- One mid-size green bell pepper cut into cubes
- One mid-size tomato cut into cubes
- One pound (0.5 kg) pre-cooked, tailed shrimp
- In a large bowl, mix very well the garlic, lemon juice, black pepper, coriander, and salt.
- Add the shrimp to the seasoning bowl, mix very well, make sure that the seasoning covers all the shrimp pieces.
- Cover the bowl with aluminum foil and keep the marinated shrimps in the fridge for around one hour.
- In a mid-sized skillet or a frying pan, add the olive oil then the onion cubes, start with a medium to high heat, keep stirring until the onion becomes golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes cubes, and keep frying for two minutes.
- After that, add the seasoned shrimps and keep stirring for around 5 minutes until the shrimp cook very well.
- Add the pepper cubes and coriander powder and stir for two more minutes.
- Optional, decorate with any green herb, such as parsley or cilantro. usually, serve with rice.